Hello to the folks at home, on the bus, in class when they should be paying attention, at the airport, and everyone in between! I’m glad you stumbled upon my silly little corner of the world wide web at this fine time… how about you buckle up and stick along for the ride?
I am just starting out as an online blogger and website keeper, so please bear with me as I find my footing to get my writing groove on. My brain is always working at a million miles a minute, throwing bits and pieces of concepts and ideas and dreams and corny jokes into my mental blender in hopes that I can pour out a smooth concoction of words to keep you all entertained and hopefully educate you a little here and there as well!
Since we’re going to be going through such a journey together, how about we make a little list of promises that we’ll keep with one another – kind of like wedding vows! Erm… okay, maybe we’re not quite there yet, I’d at least appreciate it if you took me out to dinner…
…Oh my goodness, you guys, I’m joking.
Anyways, I promise to you, my readers, that I will:
- Always do my darndest to keep my writing engaging and (hopefully) funny enough to give you a little chuckle here and there.
- Make sure that this website is easy to navigate, and accessible to all members of my audience.
- Keep my ears and mind open for any and all feedback or constructive criticism so that the Grandad’s Clothes Wearers community remains a safe place where all members are comfortable and able to express their respectful opinions (and be heard)!
In return, I’d love it if all of you on the other side of your screens could promise to:
- Keep an open mind to any concepts, ideas, or opinions that are discussed on this domain.
- Demonstrate a high level of respect for your fellow readers (and me) if you choose to comment on my posts.
Does that sound fair? Sweet. Now, let’s get rocking and rolling to the good stuff – go explore!